Mutton Bustin’ started in the 1980’s and has been widely popular in the circuit of small town rodeos. This event is not only a crowd pleaser but a way to introduce the younger generation to the world of rodeo and rough stock riding. The rider must be 4-7 years old and maximum weight is 55lbs. There will be sign ups opening in the first week of May. Stay tuned for more info and make sure you keep your eyes peeled! The spots fill up quick!
Rules and Info for Entry:
- Entry fee is $40/child/day for Friday and Saturday
- Entry fee is $40/child/Sunday Family Rodeo
ENTRY ONLY; NO DAY OF ENTRIES
- ONLY 10 RIDERS/day (Friday and Saturday)
- *Child can only enter to ride Friday OR Saturday (aka can only ride once during the rodeo)
- *If child rode during rodeo, he/she CAN enter to ride for Sunday Playday as well
- Waitlist available too
- Riders must be 4-
7 years old as of day riding
- Maximum weight is 55 lbs
- No ropes or bells allowed
- HELMETS REQUIRED (no moto style)
- Long sleeve shirts, full length pants and shoes required
- Prizes consist of buckles, gift certificates, and goodie bags
- One guardian per child allowed in arena-
to stand along fence (behind cones)- until child has dismounted
- FIRST Check in at Information booth at least 1 hour before rodeo (no exceptions)
Mutton Bustin’ Form: Coming Soon
in by 5:30pm
in by 5:30pm
Riders receive Rodeo Admission.
PVCRA Reserves the Right to Refuse Entry to Anyone.